The speed and agility components of hyperautomation are arguably the most compelling. Instead of requiring significant time and resources to respond to the evolving needs of the organization, the enterprise’s processes and technology are structured in a way that allows them to pivot quickly and cost-effectively.
A few examples of hyperautomation-enabling technologies include:
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
You can think of each of these tools as a piece of the larger hyperautomation puzzle. Some of these technologies may represent a single puzzle piece, while others make up a larger portion of the picture.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Integrated Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- Low-Code Platform
- Business Process Automation, Intelligent Business Management Suites
- Content Service Platform
- Decision Management Suites
- Conversational AI
- Intelligent Document Processing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing
- Process Mining
- Task Mining